We’re incredibly excited to announce that Hootsuite now works with Instagram! That means you can now schedule posts, publish pictures, monitor your feed, and engage with your Instagram audience right within the Hootsuite dashboard–just like the rest of your social networks.
You can now:
- Publish posts to Instagram immediately or schedule them to publish at a later time
- Easily manage multiple Instagram accounts in one place
- Grow your Instagram community by engaging your audience right within the dashboard
- Get more done by securely sharing access to Instagram with Team Members (Pro only)
- Keep an eye on the competition and find opportunities for engagement by creating search streams that follow specific users, hashtags, and keywords
Please note that in 60 days the existing Instagram application that you downloaded from the Hootsuite App Directory will be deleted. This means that you’ll need to add your Instagram profile and set up your current Instagram streams.
Once you’ve added the streams to your dashboard, you’ll have the option to delete your old streams, or they’ll be removed when the old app is deleted by September 29th.
Not yet a Hootsuite user? Ask us how it can benefit your business.